Refund and Shipping Policies
1. Privacy and security: All information provided to micheletuohey.com will not be traded, sold or lent to anyone and will be held in the strictest of confidence. Items sold in the "Gift shop" and "Print" pages of my website are handled by Cafepress.com and Fineartamerica.com which have their own privacy statement, sale, refund and shipping policies. If you are interested in owning one of my paintings, please contact me at email@example.com.
2. Payment Options: I accept money orders made out to: Michele Tuohey for the sale of my paintings. Cafepress.com and Fineartamerica.com have their own payment options and policies for the sale of my "Gift shop" items and prints found on my "Prints" page.
2. All purchases will take between 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
3. Illinois residents will be charged an 9.25% sales tax for paintings. There is no sales tax for purchases of these items by residents of other states.
4. The cost of shipping paintings will be added to the cost of the artwork and will depend on the carrier used. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for national and international courier shipping charges.
5. Gift shipping: If a painting should be sent to an address that is different from the billing address, please contact me at email@example.com with the name and address of the person to whom it should be shipped.
Paintings may be returned within a period of 10 days after they are received
and a refund will be given if the items are in re-salable condition. The cost
of return shipment is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that all
international sales are final. If you have any concerns about your order,
simply contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.